• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Crashes LrD

Enthusiast ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When running export on all a filtered selection of roughly 6800 images. LrD crashes with an error after about 10 minutes, processing roughly 600 images. In the filter, I am selecting all 2 star images, and no videos.

What debug, log information is available to determine what (if any) specific image is causing the crash?

Tim

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tim,

I checked the email account you use on the forum and find a single crash report - you are the only customer with that particular crash. If you are using a different Adobe ID, I would need to know that. 

Beyond that, a standard log is a good place to start: 

For LrDesktop

Go to Preferences

Account Section

Hold down the [Opt/Alt] key to make [Diagnostic Log] button appear.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Flohr: Photography 

I only typed in my email once, the other couple of crashes I left it as anonymous. (Would be a nice option to be able to configure auto-sending crash reports, even the option to include the last X actions by the user).

I just built this new computer a few weeks ago, so I am not positive this is a Windows/Driver/HW issue or something else. I am only now really trying to push the system....

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a CameraRaw.dll : 24966251 crash with no other similar crashes - Video driver would be my first guess - does updating or rolling back change any behavior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting how it only happens on export. 

I will try late next week; I am moving this weekend and will not have time to properly test it.

I am cureently running the latest driver from AMD 11/30/22 release for Radeon 6700 XT.

I will also play with the GPU settins, both to enable/disable in LrD and also with the driver tuning options.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export does use GPU in the pipeline so not too far-fetched... let me know what you find out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Flohr: Photography 

This is definietly a bug in the video driver. If I enable "issue monitor" in the AMD software which looks is supposed to watch for problems in thr graphics engine the export runs fine.

If I have it disabled, Lr crashed a few times. 

Note: I had an overheating problem, which I solved about the same time.

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Tim. 

That is good information. Hopefully your next GPU driver update fixes it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines