• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export photos from Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of Lightroom in Creative Cloud on my iMac.  It is not Lightroom Classic.  I simply want to copy some photos to my desktop.  When I use the export command there is no option to select where they export to. I can select the size, file type etc., but I can't find how to set the destination.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

That option appears after you click on the Export button. File Explorer or Finder will display and you can choose the desktop as the destination for the exported photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Thank you Jim.  For some reason I didn't get that pop up option before -- or maybe I was doing it out of order.  Anyway, I restarted Lightroom and now it does exacltly as you said.  Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That option appears after you click on the Export button. File Explorer or Finder will display and you can choose the desktop as the destination for the exported photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim.  For some reason I didn't get that pop up option before -- or maybe I was doing it out of order.  Anyway, I restarted Lightroom and now it does exacltly as you said.  Problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the older version of Lightroom you could preset the export map "in the same file" was one of the options. Can you preset the export file? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines