• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Figure out why Lightroom wont let me save my pictures to my desktop

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wont allow me to save any of my edited pictures to my laptop, it just keeps saying it could not save. does this app not allow you to save to your own computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom you're using along with your computers operating system? What export settings are you using to save the files? Are you getting an error?

You can try re-installing the app using the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if that helps. If the issue persists, try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by launching the app while pressing & holding the Shift + Option keys (on Mac) or the Shift + Alt keys (on Windows).

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using MacOS Catalina or Big Sur, perhaps? If so, you must give Lightroom permission to access the desktop in the System Settings. The screenshot shows Lightroom Classic, but the same applies to Lightroom (cloud).

F4795603-E0E0-4F49-A89D-AC8172B7D334.png

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines