Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files | Adobe Creative Cloud page shows conflicting information

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 6.14.42 PM.png

I don't want to sync my photos to the Cloud. However, the page (see screenshot above) says I have no cloud documents (or photo files) stored to the cloud, which is correct, yet the warning in the bottom left corner says I have used 21 GB of data. Is there a way to fix this obvious error? Nothing I have tried so far has worked. I use Lightroom Classic on an iMac, macOS Monterey, Version 12.2, if that means anything re this issue. Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud and Lightroom both use the quota of storage you have in your account.

However, they are separate locations where the files are storage (you cannot see your Lightroom Photos via the Crearive Cloud page).

The best place to check your Lightroom Cloud Photos is here:

http://lightroom.adobe.com/

If you have a mobile phone, some photos may have synced to the cloud from Lightroom Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. This information was very helpful in helping resolve and solve the problem.

cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines