Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing box missing from preset creation

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Hey!

I can't seem to find the healing box in the preset creation menu. I have a camera that has fixed spots on its sensor that can be easily removed with the healing tool. I wanted to make a preset for the spots to find out there is no option for that on the iphone and ipad version?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Richárd29036427b5uw. Welcome to the Lightroom community. I'll clarify this for you.

This behavior is intended as the Heal, Clone & Remove are localized corrections based on the pixels of an image. Creating a preset isn't yet possible in this case. Your use case is also a very rare one.

Consider using a pixel-based editing application such as Photoshop for that level of correction & automation via actions.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... No, it isn't a very rare case. It is very useful and versatile feature, that was available, and it was

taken away.

Example; Time lapses with huge quantities of images with a stationary camera and where the sensor has a dust particle on it.

I could edit one photo out of the 24 hour time lapse, create the preset _with_ my heal brush, apply it to the entire stack, and be done all in lightroom CC, in a matter of minutes.

Why should I move to another application to mass edit photos, when that is Lightroom's entire purpose?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines