• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I am having a really hard time trying to export multiple resolutions at the same time.

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export an image into about 7 different resolutions at once using a preset, is this possible? 

I sell prints of my artwork, and each print needs a different resolution. I have 1000s of pictures, and manually exporting each image into 7 different resolutions is taking way too long.

I am hoping to be able to just upload my image, and export it into these 7 resolutions using 1 action/preset. 
When I manually export each resolution, they all come out looking perfect, so I don't believe I would have to do anything to the images at all. 

Hopefully, this is possible, as I am having a hard time even finding any other videos/forum posts even discussing this. 

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the Lightroom desktop app, then it's not possible to setup an export preset containing multiple different export settings. That option is only possible in Lightroom Classic at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I am downloading Lightroom classic now, is it difficult to setup this preset? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not actually one preset. You basically setup a preset for each of the different export settings that you want, then when you want to export an image you can select as many of the different presets as you want to use, and LrC will then export one image per selected preset. See the Multi-Batch Export section in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-classic/help/exporting-photos-basic-workflow.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines