• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I copy light room from my iPad to my laptop

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a MacBook Prto M1 and would like to copy Lightroom from my iPad to the new laptop. Can someone help me do this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Try this link for details https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/get-started.html

"Installing for the first time or on a new computer?
Click Download Lightroom Classic below to begin downloading. Follow the onscreen instructions to sign-in and install. If this is your first time installing a Creative Cloud app, the Creative Cloud desktop app installs as well."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Hopefully you have a normal creative cloud subscription and not a iOS only one. Anyway, you should install the Adobe creative cloud app first. Log onto your creative cloud account in the creative cloud app and then install Lightroom (the cloud based version) from the creative cloud app. It will automatically sync all images from your iPad and will behave exactly like the app on your iPad. If you are interested in more powerful features, you might want to install Lightroom Classic instead but you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this link for details https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/get-started.html

"Installing for the first time or on a new computer?
Click Download Lightroom Classic below to begin downloading. Follow the onscreen instructions to sign-in and install. If this is your first time installing a Creative Cloud app, the Creative Cloud desktop app installs as well."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hopefully you have a normal creative cloud subscription and not a iOS only one. Anyway, you should install the Adobe creative cloud app first. Log onto your creative cloud account in the creative cloud app and then install Lightroom (the cloud based version) from the creative cloud app. It will automatically sync all images from your iPad and will behave exactly like the app on your iPad. If you are interested in more powerful features, you might want to install Lightroom Classic instead but you need a subscription that includes it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines