• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I edit multiple photos in lightroom at once?

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Lightroom to my new windows laptop. I have lightroom on my desktop and another laptop. I was able to select multiple photos and "develop" aka edit the photos and if "autosync" was clicked then it would change them all at once, just a few days ago on my other compters. I cannot find that option now on this computer. I also tried selecting multiple photos and making changes but it only made changes to the first photo. 

If there is a way to do this, please tell me how - like i'm a 5 year old. One missed word or click and I will be lost. It took me years to get this far :'( 

If it is not possible anymore than I just wasted hundreds of dollars on a new computer so I could install the "latest version" of Lightroom...

If you also have alternative software recommendations where I can batch develop/edit, I'm all ears. 

Sincerely, 

In tears.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (the cloud version) is not necessarily the "latest" version of Lightroom. Rather, it is a different version of Lightroom. It is a version of Lightroom that stores images in the cloud rather than on your hard drive, and the interface is quite different. Lightroom Classic is the version that is similar to what users were accustomed to with Lightroom 6 and previous versions. With Lightroom "cloudy" there is no option to edit multiple images at the same time. It IS possible to copy the edits that have been completed on one image and then paste those  changes using the conventional copy/paste options of your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines