• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How. do. I remove photos from web storage but not from my hard drive

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting message all my cloud storage (20GB) is used. but cannot see how to. delete all images in cloud.  I do. not want to delete from my hard drive, but free up cloud storage for use with Premier Rush.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

First, I suggest you check that all photos have downloaded to your Lr-Classic catalog and the files reside on your hard-drive- click on the [Cloud] icon to check sync status, then if syncing is complete-

Go to lightroom.adobe.com, and click on your ID icon in the top-right corner and choose "Account Info". You'll see an option labelled "Delete Lightroom Library" which will delete everything from the cloud.

ScreenShot046.jpg   ScreenShot047.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, I want to delete everything in the cloud storage and nothing from my hard drive where I prefer to work in LR Classic CC. This cloud storage seems impossible to delete. No delete option appears unless I go photo by photo with some 28k photos, an impossibly long and tedious task. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted!  Could not re-edit my post.
Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, WobertC! I have now successfully deleted everything from cloud
storage. All my 58k photos are accessible in Lightroom Classic CC on my
external 2 TB flash drive, another external HD backup and in Backblaze
cloud storage. I assume I have 20 GB of Adobe cloud storage available for
Adobe Premiere Rush projects.

BTW, I don't understand why, if Rush is now part of the CC subscription I
get only three exports. Can you help on this too?

Best regards,

Peter
----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Photographs: www.petertknight.com https://500px.com/ptknight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no experience with 'Rush'- sorry!

I do not believe that Rush is available in a "Photography Plan". (thus your 'free' 3 exports)

An "All Apps" plan seems needed, or subscribe to the Single App  (? us$9.99/m ?)

ScreenShot230.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I suggest you check that all photos have downloaded to your Lr-Classic catalog and the files reside on your hard-drive- click on the [Cloud] icon to check sync status, then if syncing is complete-

Go to lightroom.adobe.com, and click on your ID icon in the top-right corner and choose "Account Info". You'll see an option labelled "Delete Lightroom Library" which will delete everything from the cloud.

ScreenShot046.jpg   ScreenShot047.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines