• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do i Sync a preset from mobile to my desktop

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mainly edit on mobile but when I go to desktop all my images appear, my presets I applied on mobile are all applied to the image but the presets themselves are not available on desktop to be applied to other images.

However some presets are there, a new preset folder I made the other week is visible on desktop but only contains 5 of the 20 or so presets that are in the same folder on mobile.

Aay ideas? Syncing is turned on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to your subscription you are using the 20 GB Lightroom Classic subscription. If that is indeed the case, this is expected behavior. 

Presets from Mobile will sync to the Lightroom Desktop client but not the Lightroom Classic client. If you load the Lightroom Desktop client the presets will sync there and then you can export them to a location where Classic can import them from the local drive. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both classic and the new cc lightroom on my desktop.

The problem is only a few of my presets have synced to the new cc lightroom on desktop from mobile.

Images sync just fine and are accessible across both but most of my presets are just not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If both devices are logged into the same Adobe ID (verify that) and both devices have syncing not paused, the likeliest explanation is that you are up against your storage quota. 

Items synced from Classic do not count against your quota but images in Desktop/Mobile and Presets do count against your 20 GB quota. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both are on the same login. I only have the one. Both have syncing unpaused and images sync across without issue.

I'm near my quota but have 3gb free. I can;t imagine that affecting preset syncing what must be what? A few mb per preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably the next step is to take a screen capture of your phone showing the presets that aren't syncing and then a screen capture of the Lightroom Desktop interface showing where you expect the presets to appear. Drag both of your screenshots into a post on this thread so I can take a look at them. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines