Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add copyright to already existing photos

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to add copyright to already existing photos

Hello everyone, I am trying to put copyright on my photos and can not figure out how. I have gone into import and turned copyright on, but the copyright only shows up on new photos that I import

How do I add copyright to already existing photos?

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: Editing on iPad/iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will have to do that manually. Copy the copyright info from a photo that already has it, then paste it in the copyright field of the other photos.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with doing that manual copy and paste is that on iOS/iPadOS the paste can only be done to a single image at a time. However, both Lightroom Mobile on Android, and the Lightroom Desktop app on MacOS or Windows, have the ability to apply the same copyright info to multiple selected images in one go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, maybe I wasn't clear but I meant you'll have to paste the info one image at a time.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines