• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply a signature as watermark in Lightroom mobile?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a watermark ( signature ) that I would like to add to my photos but I do not see this as an option in Lightroom mobile app... is it not an option on the app?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you mind telling us which version of Lightroom mobile are you using? If you have the watermark saved as an image on your device, you can select as it a watermark while exporting the image.

For more details, please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-export-mobile-android.html

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using version 6.3 for iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iPhone export process is only slightly different to the Android version which that Adobe document linked above relates to. On the iPhone you have various different export "types", most of which can use different settings, i.e. they will each use their own previous settings. You can change the settings using the settings icon at the right (of Share to...., Open in...., Export to Camera Roll, and Export to Files), and when you tap on the settings icon you will see the "Include Watermark" option. You can also use the "Export as..." option, which doesn't use the last-use settings, instead the individual settings are required each time you use this option. But again, once selected the "Include Watermark" option is available.

Of course, if you are exporting using the "Original" file type, no settings are possible as that option merely copies the original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "Include Watermark" option in settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which export type are you using? And can you post a screenshot of the export settings after selecting the "Export as...." option from bottom of the menu that you get after tapping on the Share icon? You should be seeing this:

Cursor.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok...got it! I was able to place my watermark but how do I save it? There is only an arrow back option and no save as option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I realized after I placed my watermark and arrowwd back to the previous screen it did save it...all good! Thank you so much for your assistance, I truly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the screenshot I asked for. Click on the share icon (two to the left of the icon that you clicked on), that brings up the screen with all the sharing and export options. Click on "Export as..." at the bottom of the list and you should then be seeing the "Include Watermark" option. That watermark option was moved some time ago from the main Lightroom Settings screen to the individual export screens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I realized after I placed my watermark and arrowwd back to the previous screen it did save it...all good! Thank you so much for your assistance, I truly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines