• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to batch edit photos in LR version 13.3?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot figure out how to batch apply my preset to my photos with this new May 2024 update. I have looked through multiple tutorials and the buttons are no longer in my LR. I have also tried the ctrl+c and ctrl+v to try to copy paste and that is not working either.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do these methods not work for you?-

1) Select images in Library Grid View, apply a Saved Preset in the [Quick Develop] panel:

2024-06-28 04_50_39-Roberts Catalog-v13-3 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

2) In the Develop Module- select multiple images on the Filmstrip,  Turn on the [AutoSync],  Apply a Preset.

2024-06-28 04_51_19-Roberts Catalog-v13-3 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

(Don't forget to turn AutoSync OFF!)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.9.1, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.1, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines