• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

How to change the email adress I created my account with?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I have a lightroom account but the email address I registered with doesn't exist anymore, because I canceled it. I was wondering if it was possible to change it, I can't seem to find any ways to talk directly to the Adobe team.

Thanks for your help! 

Margaux. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margaux,

If you no longer have an active account it may be easier to create a new Adobe ID with your current email address. How old is your Lightroom account?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you sign in to https://account.adobe.com/profile, you can change your email address there. You'll need the password.

Resetting your password will be done via the old email which will be problematic if you want to retain your existing Adobe ID.

In that case, you will have to contact Adobe Customer Care via the Chat icon in the lower RHS of the screen.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines