Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export photos from LR to LR Classic

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a long time LR Classic user but I have only opened LR mobile a few times. I want toi know if there is any way to export an entire LR moblie catalog that way it can be used in LR Classic insted. i know I can export the photos as original file type but I was wondering if there is any sort of Export catalog option like there is in LR Classic.

Any thought are grratly appreciated. 

Thanks

- Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

If you turn on 'Sync' in Lightroom-Classic, it should simply download all the Lightroom (mobile) files to a local folder and show in the Classic catalog. Export is not needed!

eg. So I took these photos on my iPhone Lightroom camera on March 1st, and here they are in my desktop Classic catalog, downloaded to a 'dated' folder I specified in {Preferences/Lightroom Sync}, ready to edit, etc.

ScreenShot186.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn on 'Sync' in Lightroom-Classic, it should simply download all the Lightroom (mobile) files to a local folder and show in the Classic catalog. Export is not needed!

eg. So I took these photos on my iPhone Lightroom camera on March 1st, and here they are in my desktop Classic catalog, downloaded to a 'dated' folder I specified in {Preferences/Lightroom Sync}, ready to edit, etc.

ScreenShot186.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the insight!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to do it that way. Turn on the sync in Lightroom Classic and everything from Lightroom will automatically download to your computer. Here's the help page for Lightroom Classic sync. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html This page explains how to sync from Classic to Lightroom with Collections, and how to receive photos from Lightroom into Classic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines