• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find and remove photos from cloud

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the newest Lightroom. Now I get a message saying "Your cloud storage is full. Upgrade to..."

I never gave permission to upload any files. I do not want them in Adobe's cloud. I am very happy keeping them only on my hard drive and backups.

I can't find them. Adobe's links take me to a cloud folder labeled "Your Work" this shows as empty and Libraries and Published also show as empty.

If I don't have anything in the cloud, why does Lightroom say my storage is full. If I do, I want to know how to access it and how to permanently delete it.

Thanks,

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Total usage consists of stuff uploaded by Lightroom CC plus "Your Work", the Dropbox-like CC web space - https://assets.adobe.com/assets/recent. As that is empty, you must have accidentally uploaded files by Lightroom CC.

What plan did you subscribe to? How much storage is it giving you?

And which version(s) of Lightroom are you using? If "I am very happy keeping them only on my hard drive and backups", then you should be using what about call "Lightroom Classic CC", the original version of Lightroom. This is in Adobe's Photography Plan.

But by "newest Lightroom" do you mean that program that Adobe confusingly named "Lightroom CC"? If so, then everything is stored in the cloud, whether you like it or not. That is simply how it works. It is the only program that you get with Adobe's Lightroom Plan.

Go into Help > System Info, and copy the first line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your suggestions.

In the meantime I tried using Lightroom CC again and changed the default directory to the one I use. It started "moving" files. I freaked out and called Adobe.

From now on I will use the current version of Lightroom Classic because it does not put your files in the cloud.

I also told the tech that they need much better documentation to explain this.

Thanks again,

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines