Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to identify the preset applied to a photo

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot identify which preset i have applied to a particular photo

I cant recreate the circumstance where i SEEM to remember seeing a colored bar or tab alongside the name of the applied preset ( maybe this is not on mac os bur ios  and i do remember seeing it in the past) , but what i can confirm as i write thsi is that  if i use LRCC on MAC OS and I  load a photo in detail view, i cannot identify the preset that i applied to this photo

Is there a  method of  identifying the preset applied just as i can always see the profile applied?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

If you have the presets panel open and the categories expanded the applied preset will be highlighted in blue ā€“ see image below.

PresetsPanel.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iā€™m pretty sure there isnā€™t a way (in Classic I think you can identify via the History).

The trouble is that if you make any further adjustment, it isnā€™t the Preset anymore.

You can add a vote here for the feature request:

Lightroom CC/Mobile: History Syncing | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the presets panel open and the categories expanded the applied preset will be highlighted in blue ā€“ see image below.

PresetsPanel.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I expand the categories?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, Jon is correct, just realised that the photos that I was looking at had subsequent adjustments, doh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a few years ago, does anyone know if it's possible to see what presets were applied? It's especially tricky when I edit on the app and desktop version b/c no edits are transfered over so any kind of history info would be helpful (beyond just "versions").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

plzz reply me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines