• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Import purchased presets into Lightroom mobile?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased presets from a separate website. I received the download as a zip file in my email. I don't know how to get them imported from the file in my email to save into my Lightroom presets.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Ideally the presets manufacturer's do share a manual for installing the presets or have the same listed on their website. 

You may checkout the steps to import presets to your phone mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/add-sync-mobile-presets.html

FAQ: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/lightroom-cc/kb/faq-install-presets-profiles.html 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those pages Akash kindly shared are geared towards LR Desktop and not mobile users.  

In short, Presets are imported into Lightroom Mobile by importing DNG images that have edit settings applied.  After importing, open the image and tap the 3-dot button, and choose Create Preset.  Give the preset a name.  

Hopefully, your presets seller did provide some setup steps.  If not, you can find excellent advice with clear steps just by web searching for "lightroom mobile import presets,"

There are sites and example videos on the web which can help with questions about how to deal with bundles of presets that come in ZIP files, how to transfer these to your phone storage and access them, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently purchased two mobile preset packages and was trying to import them. However I was unsuccessful. I only have LR mobile version, not the computer version nor do I own a computer. Is this why I cannot import the presets to my mobile version? Or am I missing something? Am I out the money for those presets or is there still hope?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultpo022a1fr0ge 

I merged your question into a previous post, with similar questions asked.  Please see advice further up in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

As Charlie suggested in the post above, if the presets that the preset seller shared with you are in the form of DNG images, you can check out the steps suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/learn-how-to-import-and-use-dng-presets...

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines