• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove Histogram in Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F9FF2CFA-CA3B-4B4E-B503-9B04C60C33C3.jpeg

Hi! I’m quite new to Lightroom so I’m a bit confused. When I orginally began using this app the bar that is circled never appeared on the screen like that but now it’s always there. It gets in the way when I try to edit pictures. Can someone please tell me how to hide it? 

{Thread title modified by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Click the three dots - top right and go to view options. Switch off info overlays.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

The quickest way is the two-finger tap on the image. That cycles through the Info Overlay, the Histogram, and Off. Note also that if you turn off the displays via the tri-dot menu as suggested by the other replies, the two finger tap will turn the display back on again. Just be aware of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the three dots - top right and go to view options. Switch off info overlays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

To remove the Histogram you are getting at the top of the image while using Lightroom Mobile you can open an image and then select the three dot icon on the top right to disable the option to Show Histogram.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

Let us know if that helps.

Regards

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The quickest way is the two-finger tap on the image. That cycles through the Info Overlay, the Histogram, and Off. Note also that if you turn off the displays via the tri-dot menu as suggested by the other replies, the two finger tap will turn the display back on again. Just be aware of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines