• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to take iPhone photos in RAW

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to take raw photos on my iPhone 11 Pro Max but when I open my Lightroom app I don't see anything about that. Please advise!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the main Library screen, tap on the floating blue phone icon to open the camera, then tap on the icon top centre of the screen which allows you to choose the file format for capturing images, the choices are JPG or DNG (DNG is the raw format).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but when I tap the photos icon to get to my library all I see are the tabs for years, months, days and search but I see no floating blue phone icon. Is there some other "main library screen" you refer to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you are in the built-in Photos app, not in Lightroom. Make sure you open Lightroom. Then in the All Photos section, tap here:

IMG_0537.jpg

And then tap on the top where the jpg format will be specified and set it to dng:

IMG_0538.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although the floating blue icon should appear on many of the screens, the "main library" page I'm referring to is this one:

iPhone Camera.png

See the blue icon at the bottom right with the camera icon on the right-hand side of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines