• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am using the Lightroom cloud version. How do I install "presets" that I have purchased?

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Lightroom cloud version. How do I install "presets" that I have purchased?

That is all. I thought this would have been a simple task since so many people are selling Presets. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom- On what device?

On a PC or Mac:-  Open the Presets panel, click the [...] three dots menu,  Choose [Import Presets]

Rob_Cullen_0-1653017344024.png

On iPad, iPhone, Android devices:-

Download the DNG version of the Presets - Import the DNG (image) files - Edit the DNG image - Create a Preset from the edits contained in the DNG file.

PRESETS FROM DNG FILES

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a PC.

When I navigate to Presets, I am seeing the (...), but when I click on
them, the only option I have is Delete. Do I need to install them, and how?
Also, the files that I have are in a LRTemplate file, does that matter?

--
*Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling. - Bill Belichick*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only option is Delete!-- Strange- Can you post a screen-clip of this menu as it appears under the [...] icon?

Yes you should be able to Import .lrtemplate presets to Lr on a PC. (I just did!)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I see after clicking on the ( ... ) is : hide partially compatible presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you might be using Lightroom-Web  (The BROWSER interface for Lightroom) which does only provide the one "Hide...." option-

2022-08-07 09_09_29-Adobe Lightroom — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

In Lightroom-Desktop (the App run from the Start Menu or the CC Desktop App)

you will see the full context menu-

2022-08-07 09_10_00-Lightroom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines