• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not upgrade the lightroom app to Premium.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not upgrade the lightroom app to Premium. Every time I try it says can not complete purchase. I am signed into the right account. My credit card is good. I have a Samsung S20. It keeps saying to contact customer service for more info however I can not find a phone number anywhere. Error: B7024/P/15UNK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's premium?  do you mean adobe premiere pro?

if so, lightroom and premiere pro are different apps.  one does not upgrade to the other.

you can change your subscription, if you have a subscription.  you can start a subscription.

so exactly what are you trying to do?

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying. I have no idea how this works. I was trying to actaully talke to Adobe but was directed here. I am using the Lightroom App. They have some Premuim Features that I was promted to upgrade to. There is a free trail and then is is $6.98/month after that. But when I try to purchase, it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Samsung S20

Are you asking about an Android cell phone version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using this Android link at the Lightroom forum MAY give you some help

Lightroom ecosystem (Cloud-based) - Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobile apps are separate from desktop apps.   Most mobile apps are downloaded from Google Play or Apple App stores.  If you're using a Samsung, I'm guessing the problem is on Google Play store's end.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amanda27461165wsl1 I can confirm that we have not yet received a subscription associated with the email that you use for this forum.  As noted, there can be delays with mobile app stores.  If you are using a different email for the subscription, let us know -- I can private message you to get details.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was also having this problem on my S23 with the Lightroom for Samsung app. Tried with a debit and bank card and got the same or slightly different error code.

My personal adobe account was linked with my facebook login so I signed in to my adobe account on a desktop, disconnected my facebook and set an password for my adobe account. Went back to the lightroom for samsung app, tried to subscribe and it went through straight away! Hope this helps someone else. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for that info, @Stuart293473151eej 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was signed in with my Google account but it would not let me join. Tried both on wifi and without. Removed the app, restarted the phone then reinstalled it and signed up with an email address. All no good as every attempt fails. I have tried three different wifi systems, changed location when trying without wifi, tried reinstalling a second time and every attempt ends in an error. I have also tried both a credit card and a debit card at every attempt. Is there another way of signing up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using an email address that isn't linked to a google/Facebook address etc. Mine was linked via fb which was the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for this however I originally tried my gmail email and that didn't work then I tried my Sky email address on a new adobe account with the same result. I am not on Facebook on any email address. I have also tried Samsung support who spent around 40 minutes trying and they couldn't either. Looking on the search engines I found it is not an unheard of problem and nobody appears to have a fix that works for all. I don't know if the problem is at Samsung's end or Adobe's.

Regards
John L.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines