Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't Restore Purchase in-app.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened on iPhoneX

I paid for upgrading and it spinning that nothing happen on application. Then i try to uninstall it and reinstall to try again.

But I can’t restore purchase in-app.

It happened as the same at first. After pressing restore purchase button, it spinning and nothing happen on it.

S__22093834.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 110 Replies 110
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem, my ipad get stuck at the spinning mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 2shoez

I see you have multiple accounts.  If you see an error during this screen that mentions "Duplicate purchase" or something similar, it means you are already subscribed with another Adobe ID, using another email ID not the same as what you used to post here.  I'll send you a direct message soon with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same issue. I have tried logging into LR mobile with this email but am getting the same "Duplicate Purchase" message when trying to restore purchase. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi swigerj

Yes, you are using more than one account, and that message indicates you are trying to apply the subscription on a second account, which is not possible.  Please check for a private message from me with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have the same problem as users above. Iphone 7 problem.

I paid for upgrading (I have received email from apple account) and it spinning that nothing happen on application. I already try everything - uninstall it and reinstall it again, log out from Apple ID... but nothing hapens. Just spinning and spinning.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Already purchased via apple store then Lightroom stuck connect to adobe adobe server like forever.

Already sign out and in for many times with no results.

Please help, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'jarajaya' 

I see that you signed via Apple's login option about a month ago, but don't see much else.  Is it possible you have another account you previously signed into via Facebook, Google, or direct login with use name and password?  If you need more help, please reply back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'mAelie'

Please look for a private message from me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• FCA31B3E-D180-424D-9CDA-8461890D208D.png

B56820FC-5D3A-42F2-A079-63428F63DFE2.png

Hello, can you help with this? I doned every step in this forum, login logout uninstall cancel subscription and add it again but still cannot get the subscribtion package 🙃 Login with apple id. Logout apple id and login again also wont help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issue. I've read a lot of the Adobe forums, seems like the only way it's resolved it by the Adobe rep reconnecting the account between Adobe and the Apple app store? Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helen

I see an account for you that does appear subscribed.  Are you signing in using the same email address that you used to sign into the forums here?  Does relaunching the app help?  Or, as long as you have no new photos or new presets waiting to upload from your device, does a reinstall of the app help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seemed to have resolved on its own, not sure what I did. Thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ladyalzan

I don't see an account for you.  I'll send you a private message to collect more info and help you troubleshoot this problem.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. The trial is over paid for the premium and it won't let me sign in using adobe sign in or google sign in. Spinner keeps spinning and the restore purchase just keeps saying already upgraded. Someone please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Theswooshqueen'

Checking agains the email ID you used to post your note here, I see a Lightroom iOS subscription lapsed back in February 2020.  Do I understand correctly that you are trying subscribe again and cannot?  If that's right, please let me know -- I will ask the server team to check / unblock your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all of the suggested troubleshooting and I am having the same problem. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Kcberthiaume'

I think you may be signing in with the wrong email address.  I just sent you a private note with some advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue. Logging out of the App Store did nothing.

Edit: It has fixed itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have the same issue.

E8415B07-CD91-4E79-9064-BF8FB258680C.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniil

That error means you have already subscribed another Lightroom account.  Before going any further, please backup your device so it can be restored to its current state.

I recommend signing out, and then signing back in using other likely email addresses or social sign in methods (Apple/Google/Facebook) you may have used.  Doing this, are you able to find your susbcribed Lightroom account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

B3F9BCD5-3B37-4958-86EF-343061879A57.pngCCF38C16-A6DC-4A24-B8B9-20A89A660A75.pngHi! I'm also have the same problem. I have already purchased the subscription for 1 month, but lightroom wont renew the subscription. Please help me to fix this because I'm really need lightroom rn for editing many client photos, thankyou!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription for the email address you used to post on the forums here.  Is this now working OK for you?  If LR is still not showing your account as subscribed, does it help to force-quit or sign out and sign in again while making sure you are signing in with the correct email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. Logged off from my Apple Account in the ipad settings. Logged out from my PS ipad app, rebooted the device and no success. Please help

UPDATE:  resolved by itself. I guess you have to wait a few hours and try again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue.. please fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines