Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't Restore Purchase in-app.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened on iPhoneX

I paid for upgrading and it spinning that nothing happen on application. Then i try to uninstall it and reinstall to try again.

But I can’t restore purchase in-app.

It happened as the same at first. After pressing restore purchase button, it spinning and nothing happen on it.

S__22093834.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 110 Replies 110
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'yudha5E4A'

I see valid subscriptions for Lightroom for iOS and Photoshop for iPad based on the same email you used to post on the forums.  Is this working OK for you now?  If not, does an app restart help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started to work on its own the following day.
--
P. Da Costa aka theswooshqueen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue! I have an premium subscription but can not restore it on my I phone! I deleted before the app because I wanted to change phones and now I installed  again the Lightroom app but can not access my premium version anymore. Please help! Thank you!

KR

Marion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marion

Sorry for the slow reply.  We had a long weekend here in the USA due to a holiday on Monday.

I will send you a direct message to discuss your account details privately.

Kinda regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue a lot of people described. I purchased a yearly subscription through iOS and now it won't let me restore my purchase on LR in my Mac. Please help me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Grand Boss

iOS and Mac subscriptions for Lightroom are different.  When you subscribe on Mac, you get access to both Lightroom Mac and also Mobile, with 1 TB of cloud storage.  If you subscribe to Lightroom on iOS, it is for mobile only and includes no Mac app; the iOS subscription provides 100 GB of cloud storage.

If you want to use Lightroom on both Mac and Mobile, you should cancel your iOS subscription and then subscribe using Lightroom Mac.  

Since the Mac App Store and iOS App Store subscriptions to Lightroom are different plans and different app stores, Restore Purchase only helps when you use it on the same device where a valid subscription was already started.  

If you need additional help, please contact Adobe Support directly -- visit https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html and click the chat icon at the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I periodically subscribe to Lightroom when I finished a shoot and need to process. Renewed my subscription and get the spinner without any progress. I checked subscription settings on my apple ID and my subscription successfully renewed. I just can't restore it in lightroom. 

Please advise what to do. I rely on Lightroom for RAW processing and currently can't use it because of this. 

I tried restoring on my phone and iPad, both get the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'davicorn'

Is this resolved now?  I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription for the email ID you used to post on the foums here.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I contacted customer support through live chat and was able to quickly resolve this issue so all is good now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there! downloaded lightroom on my computer and it wont let me restore my purchase without re-purchasing? really need to acess my account on my computer- help please! thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @rry1110 

Your Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription works on all compatible iOS and Android devices, and also at https://lightroom.adobe.com/ -- however, your subscription does not support Lightroom desktop on Windows or Mac.  If you need the Lightroom desktop app too, please cancel your mobile subscription, and subscribe using the desktop client instead (and to be clear: that desktop subscription DOES provide access on all devices and platforms).

You can see various desktop plan options and prices listed at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines