• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I deleted cloud library but want to resume. Will it duplicate all mobile photos?

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I primarily use LrC but was using cloud sync to get mobile photos into LrC. Because Adobe's cloud and LrC integration is so atrocious and confusing, I decided to delete my cloud lightroom library to free up the 20GB limit that was full. When I did that and re-enabled cloud sync, it was trying to import over 10,000 photos, 90% of which are already in LrC. If I let this process, will it duplicate the majority of my photos in LrC or will it recognize duplicates? All I want is for mobile photos to import into LrC and follow my folder hierarchy (which it used to do). 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have collections with images synced from LR? Turn off sync from the collections and any other images that are synced in LRC. This should stop any syncing from Classic to LR. Are you starting fresh with LR? How many photos do you have in there? 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines