Copied

8C41C493-77F1-4B8E-B079-5D062DEE9BEF.png

2EB57D43-5764-4DCB-9110-7935C8C46B0D.png

  

 how can I resolve it???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carlotta

I removed one of your images posted here to protect your privacy (because it showed your email ID).

Lightroom iOS fails to let you subscribe because you already have a subscription to the 20 GB Photography Plan from adobe.com.  I can sometimes help with iOS subscriptions, however, for help with your 20 GB Photography Plan please contact Adobe Support directly for further assistance.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  If there is some issue or payment problem, Adobe Support should be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quell'abbonamento è annuale, io non posso avere entrambi ma decidere di non pagarlo più e avere nel frattempo quello da 4.99? Perchè mi ha funzionato fino a qualche giorno fa eppure avevo già l'abbonamento da questa estate e l'ho pagato solo due mesi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carlotta

Your old 20 GB Photography Plan is canceled but it might still be blocking you from subscribing in the app.  Please contact Adobe Support -- I hope they can help full 100% expire your old plan and unblock you from subscribing on the mobile app.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  Lete Support know your old plan is blocking you from resubscribing to the $4.99 on Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines