• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ich möchte Lightroom mobile von apple mit meinem App und Lightroom Desktop verknüpfen

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

vielleicht könnt Ihr mir helfen. Ich nutze seit 1,5 Jahre lightroom mobile. Nun habe ich mir ein macbook gekauft und mir Lightroom installiert, so wie mit meinem Account verknüpft. Alle Fotos sind auch vorhanden. Jetzt kommt von Adobe die auffordernug einer Testversion und dann die Dektopversion zu kaufen, wofür dann wieder 11.95 Eur je Monat fällig werden. Den gleichen Betrag zahle ich ja schon in der mobile version. Und dann kommt hinzu, dass ich bei LR mobile 200 GB Speicherplatz in der Cloud habe und bei Desktop nur noch 20 GB.

Wer kann mir sagen, wie ich nicht gleichzeitig LR Desktop und LR mobile, mit dem gleichen Account nutzen kann?

Wie kann ich die beiden Versionen mit einander verknpüfen?

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to buy the Lightroom Plan that includes Desktop and Mobile and 1TB of storage, and cancel the Mobile Plan.

The Mobile Plan doesn't include the use of Lightroom Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, thank you for the help. I have only cancelled my LR Mobile in the Apple Store. It expires on 27.12. If I now book the LR with 1TB at Adobe, will my work and photos remain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @defaultmsrl7mdsk0ay 

Yes, any photos, edits, presets, etc. you have already synced to Lightroom's online storage will still be accessible after you subscribe your same Adobe Email ID to a new plan that also includes Lightroom for Mac or Windows.

More info on the plans that also provide Lightroom for desktop computers + mobile devices: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines