Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import of picture files into adobe lightroom mobile not possible

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I have a question regarding the Import function of Adobe Lightroom mobile. Until recently and was not an issue to do so. I used the import function of my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or the internal function of Lightroom mobile and everything was fine. Yesterday it stopped working and the photos that went into Import are not imported anymore. It starts the loading screen once I start the Import but there is an error shown that says that it was not possible to import the files. I restarted my phone multiple times, used different importing buttons as well as picture file types. The newest version is installed.

Is anyone out here experiencing the same issues and found a way to fix this or have a solution for this problem?

Thank you very much and do not hesitate to reach out to me in case you need extra information.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact error message? Can you post a screenshot?

Where are you importing from, and what is the file type?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, thank you for your message.

I tried .rw2 as well as JPEG. I try to import the files from the internal storage of my S7 Edge.

Best

Jens 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've the same error, with the same phone. That's a pic o my problem: 

Screenshot_20210816-220056_Lightroom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines