• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to import leica q pictures on the app

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, anyone having this issue. This have Been a major problem for me the last few months and i do not know how to proceed. 

ps: i can import the exact same pictures on my computer...

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Apple's Photos.app can import Leica images from a SD card to your camera roll, then Lightroom should be able to import the images.  If iOS doesn't provide support for the Leica images on your device, this isn't a Lightroom issue but is an iOS/platform issue.  

As a workaround, you can import into your same Lightroom account and sync your Leica photos to cloud storage if you sign into Lightroom at https://lightroom.adobe.com/ -- this is Adobe's Lightroom web app.  Import using Lightroom web works best on a Mac or PC browser, especially if you want to import directly from a SD card.  And you do not need the full Lightroom Desktop subscription to use the web app -- your Lightroom Mobile subscription also provides Lightroom Web access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines