• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instagram HDR Images

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So quickly didn't find answer. How to make exported HDR images from Lightroom mobile work in instagram on OnePlus 12? Edited, ticked as HDR P3 and 2020, in Instagram image selector can see the HDR image as HDR (JPG), avif shows muted colors. But when trying to post (is that the filter selector), HDR has been gone. When still posting without editing and filtering on Instagram, only SDR image shows up. 

So how to HDR image 6/2024 with Lightroom, OnePlus 12 and Instagram (or desktop version Classic and exporting from there).

Thanks.

And please bring the HDR preview support to OnePlus 12.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

APparently it takes some incantations and dances to make it work but it is possible. Export in P3 HDR AVIF from Lightroom and use the iOS or Android app on a phone (not on a tablet and this doesn't work on the desktop in a browser) and it should work. I've tried it a few times on my iPhone and it is hit and miss even if you follow the above. I think this is mostly because the support is still very flaky in the instagram app. More info here: https://gregbenzphotography.com/hdr-photos/instagram-now-supports-hdr-photos/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2024 Sep 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I edit the file that it does not look flat? I do not have an HDR monitor, just my phone that can do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines