• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS import Shortcut stopped working

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Adobe first introduced it’s iOS import Shortcut for Lightroom I used it often and reliably. However, it suddenly stopped working on both my 2018 iPad Pro and iPhone X. Now when I try to use the shortcut to import an image from Photos it gives the error “Could not run Import to Lightroom An unknown error occurred.” Has anyone else encountered this problem? I have tried deleting Lightroom and reinstalling but it did not help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2019 Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue on my 2018 iPad Pro 11 inch 1TB.  Tried deleting and re-installing but also did not help...  Is anyone able to get this to work with iOS 12 and the latest version of Lightroom CC on iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to recreated the short-cut via the sortcut-app? - Guido/ LrMobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found this thread from a google search.

Tried to create such a shortcut today with the shortcut app -> same error.

Suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this constitute customer service or technical support? How about a little follow up. No, recreating the shortcut does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to have stopped working again with latest Lightroom update.  I've tried recreating the Import and Delete IOS shortcut, but still not working.  Anyone having the same issue or is there a way to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines