• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad mini changes a picture a second after releasing a slider

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. I just bought an ipad mini 6gen and i have trouble working with lightroom. After using any slider, after a second picture seems to reload and it looks different than when i released the slider. It changes a lot. The same thing happens when i show and hide the right toolbar. I attached the video showing the issue. Could you Please help me understand what is happening?

Kind regards,

michal

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michal,

Sorry to hear that on your new iPad Mini 65th Gen., you are not able to see the results as expected after editing in Lightroom.

I tried to replicate your steps on the sam edevice (iPad mini 6th Gen.) but don't see any issue. Did you try to reboot the device? Reinstall the app ? 

Hope these two workarounds will help resolve the issue. If not, some more info might help see whats the issue:

- What the OS on iPad?

- What is the Lightroom version installed?

- Are you subscribed to Lightroom?

Regards

Kavita Srivastav

Lightroom Quality Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your answer. i restored the ipad to factory settings and set it up from the scratch. sadly nothing changed. 

IpadOS ver 15.6

lightroom ver 7.5.1

i am subscribed to lightroom

in attachement there are screenshots with versions numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just updated ipad to 15.6.1, but it didnt change anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that nothing of the above steps resolved your issue. What kind of images are you seeing this issue on? Are they HEICs, JPGs, RAWs etc ? Could you share some of these photos (Originals) for me to try to repro on? May be this is the photo specific issue. Just trying to reach to the root of the cause.

Thank you for your patience.

Kavita Srivastav

Lightroom Quality Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, i added the original CR3 file from my canon g7x mark III. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Vf4DIDYeDV6cZlhDbW6Fqqq_8EuS7nE/view?usp=sharing
(i can't upload the photo, so here's the google drive link)

I just wanted to say that contact with you is awesome and i am really happy with the service you provide 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and sorry for having missed your message earlier. 

Thanks for sharing the image. I tried to make some slider adjustments on the photo you shared and nothing I see is unexpected. This is the same device iPad Mini 6th Gen. running on iOS 15.6.1

Attaching a screenrecording from my device here.

Thanks

Kavita Srivastav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines