• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone 11 Ultra wide issue?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when in Lightroom in the professional mode for camera, using the ultra wide doesn't seem to work very well,

this is what I see in the viewfinder (this is a screenshot of it keep in mind) and it looks ok.

A781F1A3-FD81-4AB5-9A20-EC9C2A44E53A.jpeg

Once I actually take a picture, this is what it gives me no matter what I've tried

2C5CE6A5-CB50-490F-A07E-4B283DB0D9E6.jpegthe quality completely drops and it's kind of annoying.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

Lightroom's camera viewfinder is a video feed provided by iOS platform APIs that have some processing applied and may look different than unprocessed raw images the same platform provides Lighroom during image capture.  The capture viewfinder is an approximation of what to expect but as you've found does not always match unprocessed RAW capture.  After capturing raw images with LR's camera, processing is needed and will help improve image appearance--often just a matter of adjusting exposure.  With Raw, you have a lot more image data to work with, and so this is often still preferable to capturing JPGs instead, which will match the capture viewfinder more often.

I recommend you experiment with applying an import preset like Color > Natural in LR Settings > Import > Raw Default, or simply tap Auto in Edit view for the Raw DNGs that LR captures.

Raw images captured by the LR camera usually are editable once a little image processing 

In the Ligh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines