• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with adding photos via lightroom mobile and desktop

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with syncing using both Lightroom mobile and regular Lightroom on my desktop.  On desktop my "All Photos" header says that I have 6000+ photos, but on my mobile app it shows that I only have 2587. I noticed the issue yesterday after adding around 380 photos via my desktop. As shown in the screenshot included, I cant see any of the photos in the gallery,  but if I tap a picture it will open and allow me to edit it. My cloud on the desktop program says I'm at 12.6Gb out of 20Gb. And both applications say that they are completely synced with the cloud. I jus now tried adding 38 photos via my phone, and it says "Lightroom Import Finished" but none of the photos have been added and my photo total in library hasn't changed. What am I doing  wrong. I've made sure not to run both applications at the same time, closing out one before booting up the other. I'm just at a loss as everything worked marvelously just two days ago! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A screenshot from the Lightroom desktop app showing the left hand panel would be helpful, and also a similar screenshot from the LrWeb app (login to lightroom.adobe.com).

And finally, check the cloud space utilisation in the Creative Cloud desktop app on the desktop (click on the cloud icon top right) and post a screenshot of the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines