• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Lightroom mobile camera and Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is a new thing, but I have recently... the last two times I have shot RAW using Lightroom Mobile Camera.  The photo after its taken looks fine when taken, no issues.  When I get home to look at them in Lightroom Classic the get dark and sometimes look like a filter is over them.  I'l post a image of what I am talking about below.  The first time this happened, I thought it was user error and posibly something got in thw way, but its happening to every image taken with Lightroom Mobile in RAW, havent tried JPEG shooting.  The iphone camera images import fine.

markos_berndt_0-1654903469397.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.25.28 PM.png

This is how they show in MacOS preview and in Finder.

Coincidently, when I open these images in Photoshop they open in Camera RAW and show up like the first image.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm going to try opening a copy of the images in another program to see if the same thing persists.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that its a Lightroom mobile camera issue.  I took off the case, shot with and without flash.  Same thing happens in variying degrees.  I shot with the iPhone camera and imported the images to Lightroom Mobile to view in Lightroom Classic and they show up without the darkening artifact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload one of the problem .dngs to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here. If there's a bug, that will make it more likely Adobe will pay attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rawdigger shows the problem is indeed in the raw sensor data:

johnrellis_1-1655083683679.png

So it's not a rendering issue with the Camera Raw engine in LR or Photoshop.

"This is how they show in MacOS preview and in Finder."

The DNG contains a full-size JPEG preview which is uncorrupted, and many apps will display that preview instead of rendering the raw sensor data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved, thanks @johnrellis 👍🏾👍🏾

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines