Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Je ne peux plus ouvrir mes applications

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un abonnement lightroom depuis longtemps, tout fonctionnait bien mais j'ai eu besoin d'un abonnement Premier pro en plus et quand j'ai voulu télécharger PP j'ai eu un message d'erreur comme quoi le téléchargement n'avait pas abouti et depuis je ne peux plus ouvrir aucune application. A chaque fois que je tente d'ouvrir lightroom ou Photoshop ou PP j'ai tout de suite le message "Lightroom a quitté de manière imprévue"... J'ai essayé de me déconnecter de mon compte puis me re-connecter, j'ai tout desinstallé, tout ré-installé.. mais je continue à avoir le même problème .. Est ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider svp ?! 

Merci beaucoup

Lucie 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll need more information to help you with this.

What version of macOS are you working on?

If all apps are crashing, it could be an activation-related issue. Try these steps:

• In the Creative Cloud app, CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.
    Doublecheck the Task Manager (Windows) & Activity Monitor (macOS) to ensure no processes related to Adobe or Creative Cloud are running & end the process if found active.
  • macOS - In Finder > press & hold OPT key > go to the top menu GO > Select Library > go to Logs > Delete any files or folders with 'NGL' in their names.
  • Follow the steps in this article to empty Adobe-related sign-in items & certificates: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html
  • Restart the computer.
  • Sign in to Creative Cloud again.

Let me know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines