• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywords - Accessing and Editing list

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get an editable list of all keywords in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or Bridge?  I have a lot of keywords, many of them redundant as they were originally generated in transfers from Aperture and iPhoto, also I want to organise keywords more systematically, remove duplicates etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am migrating from Classic to Cloudy, and found I had to go back to Classic to get a list of keywords.

The ability to at least export the list of keywords is very useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe, why removing such an essential feature as keyword list? If you leave possibility to users to add keywords to images, why not enable the way to manage them or to browse images by keyword? 

Is there anyway to enable this in Lightroom 5.1? Is it coming anysoon in Lightroom 5?

I do not intend in anyway to switch between Classic and the current version.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines