• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Löschen in Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit kurzem kann ich Fotos nicht mehr aus Lightroom löschen: Sie sind ausgegraut, aber beim nächsten Start von Lightroom wieder da. Wie kriege ich sie wirklich gelöscht? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please share the version of Lightroom and the operating system you are working on? Have you recently added any significant amount of photos to Lightroom? Are you also using Lightroom on your mobile device (iOS/Android)?

Have you tried deleting images one at a time, or does it only give you errors when deleting in a batch? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1646139343680.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

You can delete photos on the Lightroom Web and let us know the results.

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sameer,

thanks for replying. Neither have I added lots of photos nor do I use LR on mobile devices. It should not be a problem of my computer: I had this problem for a while, and it continued after an unrelated computer crash and starting from scratch including installing Lightroom again. Funny enough, a couple of days after I finally posted this question here, the problem solved itself. Without changing anything, I can now delete photos again. The problem appeared and disappeared without any apparent reason. 

However, you are right with the sync issue. For whatever reason, it tried to sync a few hundred deleted photos ... Thanks for explaining where to find it. Have now deleted them all and it seems to be gone. 

Regards

Bettina 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, installed the last update and got everything described below back. Cannot delete anymore or better to describe in an example: 

I have 10 photos and deleted 7. The deleted photos are gray. When I click export it says 3 photos to export. Now I DO the export and it exports all 10 ... 

So I close Lightroom and open again. The photos are no longer gray, and they are back grouped in a STAPEL (it was a panorama. I don't know how you call that STAPEL in English). 

Again I have the Sync issue. But even trying to follow the instructions of Sameer below, either I am too stupid or it moved to another space - I cannot find anywhere how to fix this. I have stopped synchronization (top right corner in LR) but this does nothing to fix the problem. 

What can I do? and why on earth would an upgrade dig out old problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We'd like to understand better why this issue is happening to you and others.  It would be very helpful if you could do the following:

- Delete several photos

- Wait for some time

- If the photos still stay there, select the darkened photos and then capture the diagnostic log with the following steps:

Go to Preferences

Account Section

Hold down the [Opt/Alt] key to make [Diagnostic Log] button appear and select it

When you have your log ready, direct message me via the forum.

Hopefully  this will help us figure out why this is happening.

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines