• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library and developer modules not showing

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a window lightroom and library and developer modules do not show at top . i only have file, edit, photo, view and help 

Has any one ever came accross this ? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

You have probably installed Lightroom (that cloud version) instead of Lightroom Classic. I know, the names are confusing and that is Adobe's fault. If you are looking for the Library and Develop and other modules then you are probably looking for Lightroom Classic. LrC utilizes a local catalog and stores images on your local hard drive. Lightroom stores your images in the cloud, and user interface is much different.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have probably installed Lightroom (that cloud version) instead of Lightroom Classic. I know, the names are confusing and that is Adobe's fault. If you are looking for the Library and Develop and other modules then you are probably looking for Lightroom Classic. LrC utilizes a local catalog and stores images on your local hard drive. Lightroom stores your images in the cloud, and user interface is much different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's exactly what I had done , thanks got taking the time to reply !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines