• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lighroom modification done on a raw file are no more on screen when i reopen the raw

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this happened just today!

i modify an image raw file.

exit from LR.

then entering LR and opening the raw file i see th image modified but all the setting are no more on screen!

plus click on original image nothing happens!

if i open past images modified using LR i see the parameters modified!

PLEASE HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming you are using the cloud-based Lightroom (current version 4.1), you need to be aware that when editing an image the various edits that you apply are not synced to the cloud until you move onto another image. Normally, if you exit the program without "saving" those changes to the cloud (which is where the master catalog is), they should be saved as part of the application shutdown process. However, there's currently a bug which means the edits are NOT automatically saved if you exit the app before moving on to a different image. 

So when you next start Lightroom, those edits that you did will not have been saved, so you'll still see the unedited version. I assume the bug will be fixed in the next update, but in the meantime I suggest you try to ensure that you "save" any outstanding edits by moving to another image before you exit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines