• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5.3 on M1 Mac Stuck At Waiting For Settings

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an image on my desktop lightroom that I previously edited on my laptop. I have the constant message "waiting for settings" and clicking reset doesn't do anything. In the meantime, I can't make any new edits because all my controls are hidden. Any way out of this loop?

Lightroom 5.3 on two separate M1 Macs.

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help.

Could you please share the version of the operating system you are working on? What is the format of images you are working with? Are they JPEG or RAW?

Have you tried changing the internet connection to a different WiFi or mobile network?

You can ensure Lightroom has the permissions needed on the Mac by following the steps in this post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...).

Please Lightroom on both Macs is up to date and connected to unrestricted internet and apply some changes like flags or star rating, which can kick start any sync issues.

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1654797773509.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web. As long as there are Sync issues on the Web, you might encounter trouble with syncing images and edits.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines