We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom 5.4 and Lightroom Mobile 7.4
What's new in this update?
- Support for new cameras and lenses.
- Quickly edit your videos in Lightroom.
- Quickly invert Masks in the Masking panel.
- Adjust the intensity of the preset you have applied with the Preset Amount Slider.
- With the new Community filter and search options (available in Lightroom for desktop and Android)
- Quickly correct Red Eye in a photo (Desktop only)
- Learn, inspire, and connect with other creators through Remixes. (New to Lightroom for mobile)
- With this release, Lightroom Android supports the minimum Android OS is Android 8 (Oreo). To know more, see System Requirements.
- Bug fixes to several customer-reported issues. For details, see Fixed issues.
Read more about this release in a blog post by Senior Product Manager Benjamin Ward here.
To update Lightroom to 5.4, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Lightroom. More detailed instructions for updating
To update Lightroom Mobile to 7.4, go to the App Store or the Google Play store to install the available update. You can also check here.