• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5.4 - Show and Find Dates in Albums

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 20K photos to organize. I've already made my way through Google Photos, Microsoft OneNote, and a few others but they were all lacking the features I want or need. I am now using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4 on Windows 10 and I'm almost 100% happy.

What I can't figure out is how to show or search dates in albums. I've got 5000 photos in an album called Not Work, 12,000 in another album called Work, and many others I still need to sort. If I wanted to find all photos in the Work album from let's say December of 2020, how would I do that without going through All Photos?

If I click December 2020 under By Date, then try to add the Work album to the filter, it just removes the date and shows all photos from that month and year.

Is there a different Adobe product I need to buy that can do this? I need to be able to work with these photos from the cloud at different locations.

I'm am exhausted trying photo management products that have one organizational features but are lacking others. I desperately want to stick with Adobe. Help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I figured it out. You have to type December in the search bar, press Enter, then 2020, then Enter, and it shows those photos by the metadata. This may be the final piece of the puzzle. Thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines