• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 - how do I move to a new pc

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer appears to support LR6 and has no download links for re- installing LR6. I purchased LR6 4 years ago and is one of my go to editing programs.

Does anyone know if it is possible to migrate LR6 to a new pc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to find a download here- (Adobe links no longer exist!)

6.14 https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Install it on the new pc, and copy across your Catalog and Photo files as per instructions-

Move Lightroom to a new computer? | The Lightroom Queen

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks - it looks like that link takes you to lightroom CC - many thanks for the info though - I did stumble across lightroomqueen a couple of days ago. Looks like I might have to keep LR on my old PC and use DXO on my new PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it looks like that link takes you to lightroom CC

Lightroom-6 was a Version that could be activated either by a Serial Number (Registration Key), or by having a subscription to the Creative Cloud.

If you have a SN, then you download and install as v6.14 with your SN. (Do not have the CC Desktop App installed)

ScreenShot038.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines