• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Adjustment Brush--Gray circle for location missing

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an edit with the adjustment brush in Lightroom Classic, there is no longer a gray circle indicating the location where the adjustment was made. This means I can't get back to that adjustment to change it, if needed. I still have the gray circle/location indicator with the radial filter and graduated filter. Rebooting didn't solve the problem. Any help is appreciated. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have the option to "Show Edit Pins" set to "Never" on the toolbar when using the Adjustment Brush (press "T" to reveal the toolbar if it's not showing). Change the setting to "Auto" or "Always" to reveal the edit pins. Or press "H" which toggles between "Auto" and "Never".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Jim. That solved my problem. I had not noticed the Show Edit Pins verbiage previously. Perhaps I inadvertently changed it when meaning to click on the Show Selected Mask Overlay box. Thanks, again. John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines