Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Android - How do I find where presets are saved in Android

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

I want to change my mobile but dont want to loose the data, I have 250 presets in android lightroom and wish to transfer the data to the new one.

Can someone tell me where is the whole data saved in android folder or how do I get all the presets in my new phone .

Thanks 

[moved to the correct space - Mod.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Lightroom Mobile stores original images & presets on the cloud if you have an active Lightroom plan. You can access your Lightroom library on any other mobile device, desktop, or iPad seamlessly at all times.

If you don't have an active subscription. You can follow the workaround steps shared in this community thread to export & import presets in Lightroom mobile: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/import-dng-presets-in-lig...

We hope this helps.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines