• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom book module

Advisor ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported 12 photos into a new collection.  I went from Library over to the book module as I want to start a book with these photos.  Inside the book module were a bunch of photos that were not among the 12 I created in the new collection.  Why are they there?  Shouldn't going from the Library to the book module when you're inside a collection only result in those photos in the collection showing up?

bartonlew_0-1620962867499.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

This is a known annoyance!  And yet just testing now, it only happened for me once! when I first clicked the Module Menu. After that, the Book only ever included selected photos.

Read the replies in this forum- https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/book-not-auto-populating-and-using-wrong-collection.38970/

Johan Elzenga wrote this- (possibly the simplest answer)
"Try this. Go to the Book module and press 'Clear Book'. Switch back to the Library module, select your collection and go

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known annoyance!  And yet just testing now, it only happened for me once! when I first clicked the Module Menu. After that, the Book only ever included selected photos.

Read the replies in this forum- https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/book-not-auto-populating-and-using-wrong-collection...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know, thank you.  I closed out of Lightroom last night and this morning when I opened up the book module the correct photos were appearing.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines