• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC on iPad Pro shows Uploading 2 Pending

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom CC shows Uploading 2 Pending. This has been on for an entire 24 hours inspite of being connected to Internet the whole time.

1. How do I know on iPad which files are pending sync up?

2. How do I force it to sync up?

Any help/pointers are hugely appreciated.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

in the Lightroom app for iPad, there is no "Sync Issues" folder -- I mentioned the LR Web site, in case that might help give some clues about LR iOS.

Could you please send us a diagnostic log from the Lightroom app.  To do this, go to app settings, and select Help & Support, and on the next screen long-press on the text "Access our Support Forum."  After holding your finger down on this text for 5 seconds or so, Lightroom will open a new email and attach a log file and fill in our email addres

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried force-quitting and relaunching the app?

If you sign into you same Adobe ID at lightroom.adobe.com...

1. Do you see your files synced from iPad? 

2. Do you see an album called "Sync Issues?"  If so, please confirm you have the originals safely backed up (iTunes/iCloud backup of your device), and then delete and re-import the relevant files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I have force quit the lightroom app and restarted. It does not have any impact.

I dont see an album called sync issues in lightroom.adobe.com. To answer the first question, I am not able to find out which files are having sync issues. How would I find it in Ipad version of Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the Lightroom app for iPad, there is no "Sync Issues" folder -- I mentioned the LR Web site, in case that might help give some clues about LR iOS.

Could you please send us a diagnostic log from the Lightroom app.  To do this, go to app settings, and select Help & Support, and on the next screen long-press on the text "Access our Support Forum."  After holding your finger down on this text for 5 seconds or so, Lightroom will open a new email and attach a log file and fill in our email address for you.  (This requires you have the iOS Mail app setup.)  Please just add a short note mentioning your forums post here, so we know your diagnostic log relates to this issue.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the followup.

As I had indicated, I dont see anything pending on Lightroom Web page. 

I have shared the diagnostic logs over the email and marked it as Attn: Charlie.D 🙂 Please let me know what is found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

Thanks for helping the resolve the issue. 

1. After the log, you helped identify the two files that were failing the sync.

2. After uninstalling and reinstalling the LightRoom CC on iPad Pro with the latest 6.4 release made the problem go away.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding here with your troubleshooting actions, so that it may benefit other users! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines