Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom CC on mac, iphone and web do not sync

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm having problems with Lightroom CC on my mac, iphone and web. I always edit my pictures on the mac and try to share the pics creating an online gallery to share, but once I'm finished with editing the pictures on the mac and I try to see the pics on the iphone and web, the pictures are not synced. All pictures are uploaded to the cloud but they have different settings as far as colors, textures, etc.

Can you please help me? I attached the report on this email.

Thank you

TOPICS
Mac, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was just editing a few photos on my iMac and it took a few minutes for the items to sync to my iPhone and the Web based LR App. I did notice the iPhone has a pause feature in the LR App (in the cloud icon upper right). 

Check the SYnc Issues Tab: On the Web LR app (using Chrome) there is a tab in the upper left labeled Sync issues. You may see some items in there. There's a notice that says to open the image on my iPhone. Not sure what else...

I never checked until now and have 218 fiels with issues.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines