• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC stuck Syncing

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found numurous topics regarding this issue but none none of the suggested solutions seemed to have helped so here is my problem:

Running Lightroom CC across 4 devices; 2 mobile, 1 MacOS and 1 Windows 10 device.

• 1 of the mobile devices (Ipad Updated to ipadOS 15.0.1) is stuck "Uploading 1 photo", when filtering for this photo none of them can be found.
  • macbook Pro 13" early 2015 running MacOS Big Sur 11.6, Lightroom stuck "syncing 4 photos" same thing as above, when trying to filter the photos none of them can be found.
  • Windows Laptop Running Windows 10. Stuck Syncing photos, no amount is displayed.

Emptying my catalog is not possible at the moment as there are about 5000 photos in them which I am filtering out at the moment some with edits some without edits.

The option/shift Start Lightroom didn't work and I couldn't find the suggested sync files in the Libraries.

Hope to hear from anyone who knows what to do about this?

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?